Wednesday Hump day week 2

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Morning everyone... happy hump day!!! YAY RHONDA... your back!!! woo hoo company. =)

Hope everyones week has been great so far, we are half way through, YES!

Recap since Monday.
Monday's goals:
EXERCISE: Walk at lunch or break at least 1.25 miles. CK walked 1.22 miles on my break
EXERCISE: Run for at least 4 miles...OR P90X video CK sooo excited, I ran 4.33 miles, I am getting my mojo back!!!
Dinner - Tilapia filet w/ edamame and a joint juice... funny I know.

Tuesday:
Brkfst - P90X protein shake, coffee w/ creamer
EXERCISE - walked 1.07 miles
snack - 1/2 protein bar
EXERCISE - walked 3.77 miles on lunch
Lunch - 1/2 turkey sandwich w/ little bit of mayo, Veggie sensations straws, Motz string cheese low fat.
snack - 1 chips ahoy cookie
Dinner - homemade Turkey burger w/ slice of peper jack cheese, edamame joint juice
Tried to do a work out last night after we got home from Mini-Sox practice but with homework, dinner, dishes, and upating my ipod so i don't get board of my music I ran out of time.... bad enough I didn't get into bed until 11:22 ahhhh I never go to bed early when Rod is gone. =(

Today is my weekly weigh in.... I am wondering if I should do it every two weeks to make it more intense??? Well last week I was at 129.2 I was super excited... My goal this week was to go down 127.5.....
Today I weighed in at 129.6... Not what I was hoping for... but, not bad. Maybe it is muscle who knows.. maybe it is water??? BUT I am not worried.
Still great progress this past week and my clothes are NOW finally feeling better... that is my MAIN goal.

Today:
Brkfst - 4 egg whites, 1 yoke, turkey lunch meat, motz cheese, coffee w/ creamer
snack - 1/2 protein bar
Lunch - Tuna w/ a little bit of mayo... no bread or crackers. String cheese,
snack - almonds
dinner - ??? not sure, Rod is coming home but I am running all over the place so we will see.

GOALS:
P90X arms and shoulder work out right after work - maybe... ahhh I need to pick up some school mates from school and think they need to hang out at my hse for a bit, then I need to bake, I promised I would go visit lylia and the girls, and I have to pick up Aliyah from her dads, and BAKE for school... SOOOO I will get all this done. WONDER WOMAN!!! We are awesome ladies.
WALK - on my break at least 1.2 miles.

I am planning on staying on track.... This is a really really busy week for me. Love ya ladies.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino