Monday morning... week 2

Monday, February 7, 2011

Good morning ladies... Hope you all had a great weekend!!! I know Mondays are hard but I am going to start off the day with an update to get the week and morning started!!!

First step... recap of my last blog goals and weekend goals:
Friday I was really sore... but didn't know what sore was really till later that night and Sat. morning. LADIES I could barely move... My thighs felt like 50 lbs weights... So Friday night I took it easy and just hung out w/ no work out. I made dinner for the kids and then cruised around Target, so at least I didn't just sit on my booty. =)

Sat goals:
Run 4.5 - 6 miles before the basketball game.... Stay on track eating Well I didn't quite get to 4.5-6 miles... but I did get out there... I thought it would help with my soreness... I was a SLOWWWW snail but still ran 3.13 miles Sat. morning. I wanted to cry 1/2 the time and was hoping that Laura or Terese would happen to be outside their house so I could take a break.. =) no luck.. lol so I had to keep going.
Sunday - Do p90x video in the AM before the big game... Stay on track eating (few very few exceptions) Ok so no work out again... we slept in until 9AM woo hoo Aliyah was knock out too. BUT I did clean house... up and down back and forth, laundry, vacuuming dishes, everything. =)
Recap eating:
Friday - I made the kids chicken tenders and mini corn dogs... motz cheese sticks and fries...
I made a salad with cut up chicken tenders in it! Not bad. But not great.

SAT:
Brkfst - Protein shake (P90X) and recovery drink;
lunch - 1/2 Tuna sandwich with a lot of tuna on wheat bread
dinner - mixture of random food at a Company Winter party tiny piece of tenderloin, some Asian noodles, mashed potato's, zucchini feta salad... 1 bud light,
EXERCISE: Run 3.1.3 miles, dancing at night!

SUN:
Brkfst - 4 egg whites, 1/2 yoke (shared eggs w/ rod) 2 pieces of Turkey sausage
lunch - mixture of things... baby carrots, celery, ranch, black olives, crackers, motz cheese w/ prushito???, chips and salsa
Dinner - homemade Turkey burger, turkey chili, tortilla chips.

Gezzo... I thought since I was blogging more often they would get shorter. =) lol BUT I guess I have a lot to say.

Today I have on the menu and goals as follows:
Brkfst - 4 egg whites, 1 yoke, moztz cheese, coffee with creamer
lunch - chef salad may be a "Sub in a Tub" from my fav. Jersey Mikes
Dinner - Turkey burger or Talapia fillet, wild rice, zucchini or broccoli
EXERCISE: Walk at lunch or break at least 1.25 miles.
EXERCISE: Run for at least 4 miles...OR P90X video

Feeling really good today, much less sore but still there... can't believe how freaking sore I really am. I am sooo shocked. My butt was/is even sore, not sure when that has ever really been sore.
The boys are off to AV this morning again, this time for a whole week... LAURA come over and we will work out???? LADIES... WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER... LEESE WHERE YOU BE? It is hard for me to go out to others houses, cause my little one is in bed by 7:45 p.m.
With Rod being gone, I am going to take full advantage of this time to work and work hard... NO BS this time. =)

Goals for today:
EXERCISE: Walk at lunch or break at least 1.25 miles.
EXERCISE: Run for at least 4 miles...OR P90X video


OK ladies... can't wait to hear about what you have been up to!!! Don't leave me talking to myself... VEGAS HERE WE COME!!!!

1 comments:

RhondaM said...

You are doing really, really great bride to be! I need to get the P90X back out... my co-worker has been doing them too and seeing your blogs about it is motivating me!!!!

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino