Still going strong

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Woke up early again. Today was just one exercise, YOGA FLEX. It was mostly just stretching but nice to have an easy morning. Tomorrow it will be a 3 exercise day.

Food Tuesday:
Coffee : 3 again. One was a peppermint mocha. My weakness this time of year.
Breakfast: banana and oatmeal
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Pizza
Snack: veggies with hummus and cottage cheese and a granola bar
Dinner: Special K and I snacked on a few cheeze-its and Colby's chicken and fries

My stinking scale is still stuck at 130. I hope I see a decrease next week!!! Glad more people are blogging!! Let's do this.

Jenny, I love you to pieces. Stay strong and let me know if there is anything I can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino