Confessing.... I'm back... but first Confessing

Thursday, November 18, 2010

First and foremost, I love this blog... I love that we are all soooo trying to help motivate one another to keep us healthy and happy and in good spirits...

NOW for my confessions... I guess I decided to take break... ??? Not sure why, but I for some reason after my 1/2 marathon, I felt like.. oh I need to eat. =) lol Silly huh...I don't think I have fluctuated to much on the actual weight number... but the inches has definitely changed =( which is the ugliest part for me. Well the number has changed too...

Ok so I can't recap the past 15 days... so I just give a brief summary.

I was doing great with my work outs and food intake... I was ready to go for the 1/2 marathon. I did really awesome in the run... I ran the 13.1 miles in 2:17hrs. My goal was 2 hrs flat, but I got really close. Side note - I had to stop to pee, and had to wait in line for 5 minutes (i timed it) so really my time was a little less. I was/am super proud of myself... I felt really good the whole time. I am still debating on signing up for the LA Marathon again... It really is sooooo exciting to be part of a great event.... And to be honest... Jenny, your moms fight makes me want to do it even more. Monies raised goes to all sorts of non-profits, and I am sure one or tow of them are for Cancer Research!! Every little bit helps.

Since the Marathon, I haven't worked out... have been SUPER lazy, but also SUPER busy.... The following week was a short week for me at work since we had Veterans Day off, but also it was my PC party... so we ate very good that night. =) Then that weekend we headed off to Disneyland on Friday. We were there until Monday. So... when I thought I was going to be REALLY bad with the eating, I wasn't too bad. =) Plus we walked around the park on both Sat. & Sun from 7AM -10PM =) LONG DAYS...sooooo that has to count for some sort of exercise... PLUS I was wearing my Reebok Tone Ups!!! =)

The time change is great, and makes it feel like the holidays... BUT sucks for my running. It is to dark for me to run after I get home by myself, so I am stuck... LADIES, Wanna start running? =) Seriously????

Reality ck: Today I went to put on a pair of Bebe jeans... that I LOVE and fit into perfectly say 6 months ago.... IT was tough for me to put them on and couldn't get them to button if my life depended on it. YES they are very much JEAN, with not much give... but really to not fit me at allllll =(.

GOAL FROM THIS POINT:
I want to get back on the work out wagon. AT least 3-4 times a week. I have a treadmill, to run in the back, not my fav. way to run but it will work those nights I can't go outside and run.
I am going to get back on drinking water, water, water... most of the time if we eat out, that isn't a problem drinking water, but it is during the day lately that I have been struggling... funny how the mind works, cause if I don't have a water bottle at my desk, I just don't drink water... stupid huh? =) lol I am back on to drinking at least 3 liters a day.
Eating, I want to start making NEW meals... Still going to follow the P90X plan but really want to find some new dinner ideas. I want/going to start taking my lunch more. That will not only help my waste line, but my pocket book.
Logging & Blogging - I was doing really good at logging my food intake and exercise activ. and blogging at least 3 times a week.... Back on track. I am looking back at Oct. when I was being bad ass with my logging... and seeing my exercise... looked great! =) Gonna start doing that again to make myself be accountable.

I will be weighing in on Sunday... yuck. =( Gotta face the ugly truth.

Thank you everyone for liking my cheerleading, and making me feel like I have been a great motivator for you all... I want to keep it going, sorry I have sucked for a bit. =) BUT I AM BACK!!!

Today:
Had to be in extra early... so no coffee yet =( debating on if I should run to Starbucks but really do I need the xtra calories and the xtra spending?
Breakfast - 3 eggs with ham and motz cheese... had to make something that Aliyah could take to go since she was riding with Tina this morning =) (T, Tina your sisters friend... love her)
Lunch - 1/2 ham sandwich not sure what else I will have with it.
dinner - it's not decided yet... another night, just Aliyah and I...
Work out - PLANNING ON RUNNING OR WALKING A BIT on the treadmill.. =)

This weekend, I had planned to Rod out to dinner for his bday (I tried to make it a group thing but he said he wanted it to be just the two of us... ha don't get any ideas) BUT that idea got squashed since they are working Friday night... Then again reporting in the EARLY AM like 3-4 AM on Sunday morning...
Sat. we will be spending the day at the football field. Rod's nephews play in the Banams Superbowl at 9AM... WAIT... T, does that mean you will be there too? Then Moy plays for the J1's Superbowl at 1PM. BIG Deal so we will be there all day! Gonna try and get some Christmas shopping in, but not eating all the holiday yummies out!! =) ok maybe one. =) lol

I miss my girls... no bunco this month =( no Fillmore game for me.. =( Wed. night at the Morales house I am going to make soon, hopefully the guys will be home one of these darn nights. =)

TTYS!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino