Knock Knock, who's there... It's RHONDA!!!!!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HI! I suck! But I am going to work on it!!!

Ahhhh I have been sooooooooooooo busy at work and that is my only time to blog but here I am!
I have been eating pretty well, although not too much going down on the exercise front. I have managed to get a stair workout in at lunch here and there but there are a lot more people down in the basement these days so it is a little more challenging... I enjoyed being down there alone and getting squats and lunges in too but I need to switch it up since that isn't working so well right now.
Since Terese ordered the 10 minute workouts and likes them a lot, I ordered them but have not yet gotten to one! BUT, I brought some of them with me to work today and I am shutting my office door during lunch time and I am going to WORK OUT! I am excited to get back in the swing of working out and with the holidays approaching, I don't want to let go of the progress that I have been able to manage over the last year. (Last year at this time I was like 8-9 heavier than I am now). I am holding steady at right around 140 but I would love to be in the 130-135 range.
Anyway, I appreciate the commitment to the steady bloggers, I think this was such a great idea. Even though some of us get lost along the way in this journey called life, we all need to make all back here support each other!!

xoxo

1 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Go Rhon Go!! I do know how LIFE gets in a way but I always check in and read about everyone's progress and challenges. WE CAN DO IT!!

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino