Ready

Thursday, December 30, 2010

So I signed up for Weight Watchers again today. I weighed in and I'm at 135 lbs which is 15 more lbs than I was around Vegas time. I'm so sad but not surprised. I've been eating my pants off! And they are too tight now and I can't put them back on!! hahah. They have a new program which I think will be motivating and since I'm paying money for it, I think it will make me stay on track. I will officially start this diet and exercise effective Monday Jan 3rd.
I'm glad you girls are ready to start being healthy again which will be motivating for me. I'm not sure what 2011 has in store (besides a FAB wedding) but I want to be at a good weight and feel good about myself for all the fun festivities I'm sure this year will bring.
Let's do this girls!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino